Crooms Academy of Information Technology utilizes a standardized dress code or "business casual". Students are required to wear approved clothing Monday through Friday. These items consist of a Crooms logo white oxford shirt, Crooms logo polo shirts in black, maroon, or tan, and khaki or black slacks, shorts, or skirts. The dress code also includes several choices of black or maroon sweatshirts, sweaters, or jackets for cooler days.
Risse Brothers School Uniforms (407.339.1486) will accept uniform orders to purchase. Families can create an account on their website at www.rissebrothers.com and shop online.
Gently Used Uniforms: Our PTSA will have gently used Crooms uniforms for sale at a discount as well. You can buy these used uniforms in the cafeteria during your scheduled laptop pick up time. We also encourage each of you to purchase your PTSA membership at that time as well.
Crooms Uniform Policy
Uniforms are worn Monday through Friday.
All shirts must be logo items.
- Polo Shirts - maroon, black, or tan
- White Oxford - must be worn buttoned up
- Crooms Shirts - only allowed on Fridays with uniform bottoms
- Solid colored black or khaki shorts**, slacks, capris, or skirts**.
- Blue jeans are not permitted
- Solid colored black, white, orange, gray or maroon outerwear.
- Logo shirts must be worn under any winter outerwear.
**Must adhere to SCPS District Policy regarding length - Must not be shorter than at least mid-thigh. Rips/tears are not permitted. The waistband of pants/slacks, shorts, skirts, or capris must be worn and secured between the hips and the waist. SCPS District Policy adherence is required on all non-uniform days as well as uniform days.